We don’t have hundreds of customers — and never will. We have a small number of really good, incredibly demanding customers with whom we have been doing business for a long time. That is the way we like it. That is the way our customers like it.
We understand you’re tired of dealing with machine shops who just don’t get it. They haven’t evolved as times change, and you don’t have time to worry about them. You don’t want to get ripped off and you don’t want to get lost in, what through various buyouts, is now a part of a large company.
You want quality parts on time, paperwork done properly and accurately and transparent pricing. You want someone to help take cost out of your parts and help you win. You want a strategic partner. You want some love. We get it because we hear it all the time.
But is Evaero a good fit for you?
- We only do work for the aerospace and defense industry.
- We only work on parts that fit within a 1 x 1 x 1 foot cube.
- We only work with aluminum, titanium, or steel.
- The only prototype or development work we do is for our existing customers.
- Whether it’s because they require castings, post machining testing, painting or assembly, the parts we make require overhead to manage well. As such, our costs are going to be higher than a guy working out of his garage.
- Whether it’s because of the tolerances, design, or extras such as finishing, heat treating or assembly most of the parts we make are complex in nature.
What do you think? If this sounds like we’re a good fit, drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you.